I totally just tried this last night. It is delicious. See, I love cookies, preferably with nuts, and I love ice cream. Everyone who knows me knows these things. I also love looking good and unfortunately, those too items attach love handles like nobody’s business.
This recipes, however, will give me everything I love, with less calories with a few modifications. We love SkinnyTaste.com in our NowTrendingTV office. We’re just happy we can share it with you. Follow their Pinterest too!
- 2 cups fat free vanilla frozen yogurt (Stonyfield)
- 2 cups Special K Cereal, crushed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- cherry for topping (optional)
- Truwhip for topping (optional)
Here’s the full recipe! Mexican “Unfried” Ice Cream | Skinnytaste.