This recipe originally appears here: Singapore Chili Crab | Picture the Recipe.
SINGAPORE CHILI CRAB RECIPE
INGREDIENTS: (serves 2)
* 2 lb. crab of your choice, chopped into sections
* 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
* 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
* 1 dried chili / 2 bird’s eye chilies
* 3 tablespoons chili paste / sriracha sauce
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
* 4 tablespoons ketchup
* 3 tablespoons thin soy sauce
* 1/4 cup warm water
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
– Break the crab up into sections and smash the claw a little to help it absorb flavors.
– Blend the onion, ginger, garlic, chili, sriracha sauce and shrimp paste into a fine paste.
More instructions: Singapore Chili Crab | Picture the Recipe.